Friday, April 6, 2012

BONG-ga Dubai! Day 1

Best Blogger Tips
Hey Dubai, I can't hide my excitement.  My best bud, Bong is in town and I can barely hold a thought in my head. We use to outline our little adventures in the past and him coming for a visit is just surreal.  I mean we've been planning this trip forever and I can't believe it's over.  Everything's just a memory now, an incredibly awesome memory.  It's just so upsetting that he's here and I can't afford to take time off work.  I'm  so lucky I have a large network of kindhearted and beautiful girlfriends who made time and took him around town.  I am so forever grateful for what you've done for my dear friend.  Maraming maraming salamat talaga mga bakla.  Mahal na mahal ko kayo.  

The adventure started Tuesday morning.  Rach purposely went to work late which she has never done in the past 5 years (shareholder na siya ng Woods sa sobrang sipag niya magtrabaho, hahahaha).  She dropped Bong in my office and he stayed there for at least an hour.  I kind of oriented him of what I do, introduced him to some guys at work, who thought he was Brazilian.  Yabang eh, tuwing tinatanong ang sagot, I came from Brazil! Kaloka!  After that I brought him to the Metro station and the gorgeous Jen Martin came to pick him up.  Here are some photos of what happened that day.

Reloading (Nol card)
Pap shot ni Rach, artistang artista!
Here comes the bus!
Rach and Bong
The hand over.
Sheikh Zayed Rd.
 The Metro station
 On a work day
Jen ganda
Lunch at Barasti
The Beach
Ang model ng Barasti. =)
Atlantis
View from the Monorail
 NICE!
  Atlantis Queen
Atlantis King
Swimmers
 A lazy day
 Relak na relak =)
Freshness!
Madinat Jumeirah
The stalls
 Lovely!
Pak na pak si Madam! =)
Resto
 =)
 Pikit shot with Burj Al Arab background
 Cozy!
  Burj Al Arab
  Dinner at On the Border, The Walk
 Saya!
 Kain na!
Steak
 Nachos
Quesadilla
Oks!
Thanks ate for taking our group photo!
Thank you Beb, Ellen, Juvelia, MK, Jen, Patur, Reza, Chat and Kuya Aris for this memorable night! =)
Seryoso diba? Walang Hanggan!! Pwede bang kalimutan si Daniel Guidotti?


I felt Bong was exhausted on his first day, considering he just came from his harassing Brazil trip. It was a tiring but thoroughly enjoyable day of sightseeing.  Jen Martin, iba ka.  Sobrang maraming thank you daw sabe ni Bong. Wala ka raw kapaguran.  And to the rest of the gang, I know it's a work night but still present lahat ng kagandahan, THANK YOU!  


For more of Bong's DXB journey, watch out for my next posts.  =)



A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles. - Tim Cahill

2 comments:

FOXy said...

ang ganda ng atlantis

Miejay Madla said...

Come visit na rin JULS! =D

Post a Comment