Saturday, December 10, 2011

Addicted to CRACK. Cambridge Cracked Leather Satchel

Best Blogger Tips
It was a great day for a parade.  Sun was shining, blue skies waving and the cool breeze was comforting.  I had great breakfast. It's cold but I quite like breathing the chilly air in the mornings.  I just knew it was the perfect day to let my babies get dirty. I've always been in love with satchels, and these Cambridge Cracked ones are the best.  I'm a sucker for old stuff, explains my obsession for "crack".  I always wished I had an old satchel, one that aged perfectly. Since I know I can't have it all, I'm quite grateful for these vintage looking bags.  

I bought my first Cambridge satchel at Asos.  It's 14" and is exclusive to Asos.  My second baby, an 11" Yellow Fluro was an advanced birthday gift from my best bud, Bong.  I just got it 3 days ago. Thank you so much B! My babies have a slightly battered look, very laid back and practical. I can talk about them all day, so to stop this madness let me present to you dear readers, these lovelies that I have hots for.  

On me:
Top - Hanes
Shorts: American Eagle
Sunnies: H&M
Oxford Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Cambridge 11" Fluro Yellow Cracked Satchel
I'm obviously having fun.
 Open mouth = severely delighted
Weeeeeeee!
=)
Here's a series of my "Abbey Road" parody. LOL.





Waiting for the bus?
"Ultraviolet rays like i'm posing for a shot in a magazine..."
"What the hell does that mean?"
  Satchy's "Abbey Road" parody. LOL!
I like it CRACKED!
=)
 YELLOW!
  On me: 
Lacey top: Redhead
Skirt: Urban Behavior
Oxford Boots: Forever 21
Sunnies: H&M
Bag: Cambridge 14" Cracked Leather Satchel
 Pay UP!
Got tired of standing 
 I love blurry pictures of me.
The Bouganvilla. BOW.
Cambridge Satchel Company 14" Cracked Leather Satchel
These are my equally crazy friends. I love them to bits. Superb stylist, Rach and daring photographer Rona.  
  What were we thinking? Ahahaha.
   Rach is a HOTTIE!
Rona is a BEAUTY!

To all satchel lovers out there you may want visit the Asos website and the Cambridge site to shop for Cambridge bags.  A bit of a warning though, it's addictive. 

"A woman's mind is as complex as the contents of her handbag; even when you get to the bottom of it, there is ALWAYS something at the bottom to surprise you!"
-Billy Connelly

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about RonA..


Peace Rona!....

Post a Comment