Saturday, October 22, 2011

I touch myself.

Best Blogger Tips
I was nursing a major hangover when I went to the mall across our building in an an oversized shirt and boxer shorts.  I intended on buying ice cream to cure my big head and icky feeling.  I just hate hangovers. Ugh.  Thank goodness for Cold Stone's Cheesecake Fantasy (cheesecake ice cream, graham cracker pie crust, blueberries, strawberries) and Chocolate Devotion (chocolate ice cream, chocolate chips, brownie, fudge) for the quick comfort.  


We were roaming around when we tripped into the Swatch store. I remembered my friend Mimay talking about the new collection when she came over my place last Sunday.  I can recall our excitement that evening.  Anyway, we finally met last night and the watches were so lovely!


Swatch Touch 2011









Collection:Fall-Winter Collection 2011
Colors:Blue, Black, White, Pink, Violet, Camouflage 
Type of Case and :Plastic
Type of Strap:Rubber
Features:Water-resistant (30 meter/100 feet)
Date
Digital
Alarm
Stop
Touch bi-timer
Touch screen



The five digital functions are controlled via the touch screen: Time (2 zones, t1 & t2), date, chrono, timer and alarm. By tapping on the screen to scroll sideways and you can navigate quickly and easily without push buttons with the functions and enable the integrated background lighting to read on the screen at any time.



This pink little baby is mine! Go get yours too. For more details, check the Swatch website.

Photos taken from: swatch.com and pinkloop.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment