Monday, April 25, 2011

MILAN!

Best Blogger Tips
I was once told that we should be thankful in all circumstances. Practice gratefulness for good things like love, family, good health, birthdays, etc. Can you honestly say you'll feel thankful as well when you're trapped in difficult situation like losing someone, being ill or when you're stressed out?  The phrase "in all circumstances" doesn't actually leave out even the most baffling moments we encounter.  Most of the time when things get so frustrating, I forget the great things in life.  One thing I do to battle this is to open my file of happy thoughts and wonderful memories, hit the replay button as much as I can and it helped, it kept me alive.

This triumph that I share with Tine is of course enlisted in that same file.  I've  mentioned before, we shall be forever grateful to the people who helped us make our dream vacation a reality. Thank you Motorola Middle East for the opportunity. This is it! Eto na yun mga kapamilya, kaibigan, kachokaran, ka-berks, ka-kosa, katambay, ka-officemate, kachismisan! We are going to MILAN! You know that if I had that choice I shall bring you all with us there, but obviously we can't so to those kind hearted souls who made this possible, join us in this journey to love. As promised, it's going to be a well-documented traverse and this is just the beginning.

Waaaah! That's US!
Motorola Flipout - funky and handy, go get one!
We BELIEVE!
Photo Opp with Mr. Tarik Marsokah of Motorola
I just had to post this - 2 different photos, ngiti namin ni Tine 'di nagbago. LOL!
Motorola Flipout! Wooohoo! We want one!
The traditional handshake, as Tarik described it.
All smiles
Signed, sealed, delivered, MILAN I'm yours.
Sinong MALIIT?? SINO??
Ladies' room - kasama sa pagdocument yan hahaha!
Time to celebrate! 2 Turtle Mochas straight up!
Tine de Leon is HOTNESS!
It just so happened we both have photos of our back.

H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S
This is how she scratches her nose.
Kapag natuwa ka, ITAWA mo lang.
TARA NA!

Here's a clip taken before the photo shoot.  We really didn't know what was going to happen so we just made a fool out of ourselves. Happy Easter everyone! :)


"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." - Oprah Winfrey

2 comments:

Tine said...

waaah! Arivedercci! Arrivederci? Aribiderchi! hahaha! Plus cross-processing rocks. Thanks to Bong Maloooong- epitome of coolness.

Syet, maisingit ko lng bukod sa thank yous dahil d naman ako likas na mabait at tapos na ang pagtitika ko.

UHM! Eat your heart out mga inggetera at intregerang palaka! LOL

Miejay Madla said...

Ahahaha! I just read this.BUONGIORNO! Natawa ako sa comment mo, so I'll just reply with a HAHAHAHAHA!! :)

Post a Comment